Thursday, July 7, 2011

My apologies!

I´ve been very lazy with blogging, mainly due to not having internet!  I´ve been doing great lately and living with Josue is going MUCH better than I ever could have anticipated.  We finished the floor yesterday before lunch and it looks amazing.  All the church people are very grateful. 

Right now I´m at a resort in Nicaragua. thus I´m typing on a Spanish keyboard.  Weird!  It´s called Montelimar Beach Resort.  Look it up!  I know I want to come back for a vacation some year. I mean, we´re steps from the AMAZING pacific ocean.  BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely amazing. At the resort there is horseback riding on the beach, ATV´s pools(like...3?) unlimited food and drinks, and a bunch more I can´t think of.  All of this is so new to me...and if it´s new to me I know Josue and his three sisters are thinking this is a dream.  We spent the afternoon in the pool, looking at animals in the zoo on the premises, I played ping pong with Steve, then Josue, his sisters, and a few others went down to the beach where there are these huge boulders.  We were digging up these palm sized crabs and chasing them down when they´d run away.  Those things are fast!

Needless to say, this is amazing.  Nicaragua at it´s finest.  I´d love to tell you guys other things I´ve been doing but other than laying tile... I took a nap yesterday.  I know we have 6 more VBS´s before we leave.  Thats 6 in a week. AHHH!  We´re going to be busy busy busy!

That´s about it for tonight, everyone.  Stay in touch!  I check facebook as often as possible so send me a message if you need anything:D

Thanks for reading/praying

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment