Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hey all!

Again with the long time, no post. My bad.  I'm more "involved" this year living with Josue so I don't have as much internet time as I did in previous years.

I enjoyed skyping with my church family tonight.  It's always good to hear from home:)  I have been doing so much recently I don't know where to begin!

I spent Thursday and Friday at the Barcelo Resort at Montelimar Beach.  Wow!  I've never been to a resort and I have to say, I might return.  Totally worth the $65 I paid for 2 days, 1 night, and unlimited food/drinks. I know we're here for missions work, but it was really nice to relax.    Plus the Pacific > Atlantic.  I boogie boarded my heart out!  I can def explain more later :)

As for VBS's ... We had one today, 2 tomorrow, 2 Tuesday, and 1 Thursday.  We have a BUSY week ahead of us.  It's good to be busy though, it helps the time pass.  Before I kow it I'll be landing in Miami and on my way home.

Short- winded tonight, sorry!  All the chaos in town from the local holiday is making it hard to focus.  I'll be able to express thoughts much more clearly in the United States back on my home turf.

Thanks for reading/praying

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment